NOISE is currently funded through a one-time grant from York University. York also provides stipends to our Graduate Assistants, who facilitate the community action pods.
We are looking for other sources of funding to allow us sustain NOISE beyond this one-time grant.
We need financial and in-kind resources for the following:
• Project Administration: salary for one full-time staff.
• Youth Stipends: youth fellows are provided with a $50 monthly stipend to cover their costs of participating in
the program (transportation to York, etc.).
• Snacks: for pod meetings and events.
• Financial Resources: bursaries and scholarships for our youth fellows who pursue post-secondary education.
• Other Program Costs: meals for our community learning events, office supplies, etc.
If you can contribute cash or in-kind resources towards these costs, please click here to donate and designate your gift to Other, specifying NOISE, School of
Under “Please designate my gift to” choose ‘Other’
Under “If Other please specify” enter The NOISE Project, School of Social Work
Thank you for supporting our NOISEmaking for social change!